Safety always comes first in a sauna. Therefore, it is important to consider the points below when using our sauna tents.
- No more than 4 people in the tent at the same time
- Set up the tent on an approved surface for maximum stability
- Stabilize the stove so that it stands firmly
- Use shoes or a floor to reduce the risk of slipping
- Do not stand up more than once. There is a risk of burns on the stove
- Be sure to put out the fire when the sauna is finished
- Leave nature and the place where you basted as it looked before.