Complaints & Warranty
We at bast are proud to offer high-quality sauna tents and other sauna-related products to our customers. If, against the odds, you discover errors or defects in your product, we will be happy to help you with your complaint.
According to the Consumer Purchase Act, you always have the right to complain about a product within 3 years if you can prove that the product was faulty from the start. In the event of a dispute, we will follow Swedish law and the recommendations of the General Complaints Board (ARN).
The following examples are not grounds for complaint:
- Discoloration and damage to the tent that occurs due to the tent being set up for a longer period outdoors. The tent is designed to be taken down after use and dried and stored indoors between uses. If the tent is left outdoors for a longer period and is exposed to sun, rain, wind, hail and snow, wear and discoloration of the material should be expected.
- Small holes on the top of the tent as a result of sparks or ash from the chimney are to be considered normal wear and tear and can be easily repaired if necessary.
- Damage that occurs when using the tent in wind that exceeds 10 meters per second. Be especially careful in gusty winds.
- Damage caused by the tent not being anchored with pegs at each corner, as well as ropes and pegs at each wall.
- Do not lean heavier objects against the outside of the tent and pay attention that no one, neither adults, children nor animals lean against the outside of the tent during the fire. As a result of too heavy tilting, the tent can come into contact with the stove and melt.
- Damage that occurs to the unit due to incorrect firing. We recommend using dry birch wood. Do not fire with materials such as forest rice, paper or other materials that can result in sparks and ignite the surroundings.
- Ensure that the stove is stable during firing. If the stove has not been placed on a stable surface when burning, it can tip over and injure people inside the tent.
- The stove should be placed at a safety distance of at least 20 cm from the tent walls to avoid damage to the tent.
- Holes and tears on the tent as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Deformation of the aggregate that occurs due to excessive firing. Some deformation of the unit is to be considered normal.
This is how you proceed to advertise a product from us:
Return the product
Assessment of the complaint
Refund or exchange
We have a limited one-year warranty on products that covers defects in materials and workmanship. We will replace or repair, at our discretion, any product or component found to be defective. The warranty does not apply if the product is damaged due to misuse, accident, unauthorized repair or modifications, or normal wear and tear expected during the life of the product.