Sauna tent and stove

Sale price15 995 kr Regular price19 595 kr
Save 3 600 kr

SOON BACK IN STOCK!
The sauna tents are expected to be back in stock at the end of March. To secure your sauna tent today, you can pay 30% of the total amount. The remaining 70% will be deducted when the sauna tents are shipped to you. Click on "Förhandsboka" and then "Go to checkout" to secure your sauna tent

If you don't want to secure your sauna tent today, you can click on "Notify me" and fill in your email address. We will send you an email when the sauna tents are back in stock!


Customer Reviews

Based on 23 reviews
96%
(22)
4%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
Marcus
Grymt bra!

Jättebra kvalitét på både kaminen och tältet. Smidigt att sätta upp och håller värmen även när vi bastade när det var -25 ute. Mycket nöjd.

A
André
Vinterbast

Magiskt bastutält med riktigt bra kvalité som fick utstå hårt väder på en avlägsen plats utan några som helst problem.
väldigt lätt att anpassa värmen efter behov.
Att både upp och nedmonteringen av tältet går sjukt snabbt är mycket imponerande.

M
Martin Olofsson
Helt såld!

Haft bastutältet uppställt hemma senaste månaden och måste säga att det är ett av mina bästa köp någonsin! Jag och frugan testade först under en helg och köpte ett direkt efter. Proffsig service innan och efter köpet. Kommer rekommenderas till vänner

K
KHP

Lätt att ta med sig och varm blir den!

G
G.A.
Fantastisk produkt!

Passade jättebra till stugan i Kiruna! Har rekommenderat till vänner och bekanta

Why a sauna tent from bast?

The best tent on the market

The tent consists of the most durable and insulating fabric on the market. Can handle temperatures down to -20 degrees.

Efficient stove

The market's most powerful stove that provides by far the best effect. The stove can heat the sauna tent to temperatures above 90 degrees.

Durability and longevity

The tent and stove are designed to maximize the lifespan of your sauna tent. We also offer a 1-year warranty when purchasing a sauna tent.

common questions